NEW! Obedience Without Conflict with Ivan Balabanov DVD 2 - The Game
This long awaited production is packed with detailed instructional information.
- "The Game" detailed as the motivational engine behind Ivan's obedience system
- Utilizing prey motivation while eliminating the negative side effects encountered in other systems
- teaching the out command as an instrumental exercise
- creating immediate response to sit and down commands by voice command alone
- teaching static attention; both two-way and one-way attention
- teaching the major passive skill of heeling by 'finding the leg'
- the gymnastic skills of correct left, right and about turns
- teaching the stand in motion
- the integration of active and passive exercises into the obedience routine
A strong emphasis is placed on teaching the dog self control to minimize correction, achieve precision through motivation and signaled non-reward as well as how to respond to cues in an instant which have been isolated to verbal cues alone. Distraction training is taught in this production using Clear Communication as the basis for guiding the dog through obedience training. When to raise criterion and achieving fluency with behaviors is discussed so that each trainer knows when to progress to the next level with their dog. An emphasis is placed on comprehension of skills rather than simply training behaviors.
Broadcast Quality- 80 minutes-(This DVD relies strongly upon information taught in DVD 1: Clear Communication.)
2003 Communicator Award of Distinction
2004 Videographer Award of Excellence
2004 DV Award Winner
2004 25th Annual Telly Award Winner
DVD 80 minutes
Videos can only be exchanged for the same title. No refunds.
The Purchaser of this Canine Training SystemsTM product agrees that this purchase is being made solely for personal, in-home use. Any commercial use, including public display, rental, or other business use, whether for payment or for free, is strictly prohibited without a further commercial license agreement with Forest Run Productions, Inc.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 21 December, 2009.