- Customers Also Purchased
This is a set of the body magnets only, it does not include the Magnet Ball or Magnet Tug.
Make sure to read the Important Safety Information before purchasing.
One set of encased magnets (material color varies). Here's how they work:
1. Choose a location for the body magnets, the middle of your back for example.
2. Place one of the encased magnets under your clothing at that location and the other encased magnet in the same location on the outside of your clothing. The encased magnet marks the location for your ball.
3. Take your Magnet Ball or Magnet Tug and simply place it over the encased magnet on the outside of your clothing.
It's that easy! Now you can begin training and just reach up and grab the ball or tug to present a quick reward without the delay or hassle of having to pull it out of your pocket! The ability to instantly present the reward ensures perfect timing when marking good behavior.
Important Safety Warning! Read Before You Order and Use the Magnets
Disclaimer: These are very strong magnets. All K-9 Inc neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use of magnets. With your purchase, the buyer confirms that you have read and understood the following warnings, the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages.
These are very strong magnets. Handling them with care is necessary to prevent personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages.
- 1. The strong magnetic fields of magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs. Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to "Test Mode" in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
- 2. Do not allow your dog to chew on the magnets.
- 3. Children should not be allowed to handle magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard to people and pets and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.