- Customers Also Purchased
Collapsible Aluminum Dog Crate (Khaki)
American made, safe and sturdy, virtually indestructible, heavy-duty aluminum construction, and fully portable!
Don't sacrifice quality for portability in your next dog crate! This heavy duty aluminum dog crate is American-made and conveniently collapses to less than eight inches in height for easy transportation. The durable, powder-coated aluminum construction, crush-proof corners, marine-grade stainless steel latches, welded "no-rust" rivets, and cross-bar stability make this crate virtually indestructible! You'll love the convenience, as this aluminum dog crate can be set up or taken down in seconds for easy transport. Handy drain holes allow for easy and quick cleaning.
If you plan on flying with your dog, we also offer the IATA Airline Accessory Kit.
The high-quality .063 aluminum has upgraded powder-coating making this dog crate lightweight, but sturdy, and exceptionally corrosion resistant. Superior flow-through ventilation on all four sides keeps your pet comfortable and safe and the taller height allows more headroom for your pet.
These aluminum dog crates are 100% pet friendly with absolutely no harmful toxins, chemicals, or dyes in any of the materials. The exclusive "Khaki" powder-coated finish not only looks great in your truck, at your home, or at your event, but the color helps reflect heat away from your animal.
Note: These crates are IATA - CR-82 compliant approved for airline travel when fully assembled with the airline rails and the IATA Airline Accessory Kit is in place because they are no longer considered "collapsible." However, since each airline may have their own specific requirements, if purchasing this crate for airline travel, it is strongly recommended that customers check with their airline first.
S - Outer dimensions approx 24.5"L x 22.6"W x 18.5"H (with airline rails attached). Inner dimensions approx 24"L x 21"W x 18"H. Weight 24 lbs (best suited for dogs up to 18" tall and 25 lbs)
M - Outer dimensions approx 30.5"L x 22.5"W x 22.5"H (with airline rails attached).. Inner dimensions approx 30"L x 20"W x 22"H. Weight 37 lbs (best suited for dogs up to 22" tall and 50 lbs)
L - Outer dimensions approx 34.5"L x 25"W x 28.5"H (with airline rails attached). Inner dimensions appox 34"L x 22.5"W x 28"H. Weight 41 lbs (best suited for dogs up to 28" tall and 70 lbs)
XL - Outer dimensions approx 40.5"L x 25"W x 28.5"H (with airline rails attached). Inner dimensions approx 40"L x 22.5"W x 28"H. Weight 45 lbs (best suited for dogs up to 28" tall and 100 lbs)
*Note airline rails and stacking corners add approx .5 to outside dimensions.
It is not recommended to use a collapsible dog crate if your pet has any anxiety issues, is destructive or is an escape artist. We recommend a stationary dog crates for these special needs.
- Safe and Secure
- Assembles or Folds in Minutes
- All Aluminum Construction
- 20% Lighter than comparable crates
- Convenient "Slam Latch" means no need to lock the door behind your pet
- Marine-grade Stainless Steel on Slam Latch and Hardware provides optimal security for your pet
- Increased airflow with larger vent holes and door openings
- Rounded Square Vents offers illusion of direct line of site causing less stress to pets
- Crush-Proof / Stacking corners - these corners provide exceptional impact protection as well as stacking ability for multiple crate users
- Drain holes for easy cleaning
- Transportation Handles
- Brief Case Handles for easy carrying of collapsed crate
- Butterfly Latches
- Welded "no-rust" rivet construction
- Airline Rail Storage Slots
- 3/8 Inch Round Bars Welded with Cross Bar for Stability
- Smooth door
- Spring-Loaded Handles
- Full-Length Piano Hinge
- IATA compliant - CR-82 compliant with the IATA Airline Accessory Kit.
- Durable powder coat inside and outside prevents corrosion for years in exclusive Khaki color
- Proudly Made in the USA
Must ship FedEx. Shipping is only available to locations within the contiguous U.S. (lower 48 states). Please allow at least 7 business days for delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the shipment thoroughly at the time of delivery for any damage before signing the delivery receipt as good. Do not return a crate without approval. Returns are handled on a case by case basis. If approved, there is a 15% restocking fee on all returned crates. Crate returns must be in new, unused, undamaged condition. Returned crates that show any type of use (scratches, dents, etc.) will not be accepted or refunded.