- Customers Also Purchased
The Dogtra e-Fence System gives you the ability to allow your dog the freedom he wants, within your specified boundaries. Dogtra's containment system contains your dog without the use of conventional fencing that can be chewed through, jumped over or dug under.
Main Features :
* Waterproof collar/receiver
* Pager/vibration signal that warns the dog prior to electrical stimulation/correction
* Wire continuity indicator shows the fence is operational
* Adjustable intensity for a variety of dog personalities
* Rechargeable receiver
* Long-range signal (will work up to 40 acres)
* User-friendly controls
Safety Features :
* Dogtra's e-Fence system collars use state-of-the-art microcomputer technology. The receiver has an automatic control that limits the stimulus to eight seconds.
* Dogtra's filtering system prevents reception from outside sources other than your transmitter.
The fence wire must make a continuous loop around your property for your system to operate. The signal is delivered from the terminal of the transmitter, through the fence wire, back to the other terminal on the transmitter. When this is accomplished, the wire continuity light will emit a constant red indicator.
"The wire should be buried approximately 4-6 inches into the ground, or deep enough to protect it from being damaged by any machinery or dug up by your dog. (The wire does not have to be buried in order to work.)"
CAUTION - Before you install your fence wire, contact the utility company to mark the utility lines on your property before you begin digging. Be sure to test your wire layout above ground before permanent installation begins.
Carefully choose the areas in which you want to contain your dog. A diagram may be helpful in predicting unforeseen obstacles. (Please refer to the diagrams below.)
When creating a Front Boundary Only, Fence Front Yard Only, or Front Boundary with Existing Fence type of e-fence system, THE TWO PARALLEL E-FENCE WIRES MUST BE 6-10 FEET APART to avoid any signal interference.
*Please note, the diagrams are not drawn to scale.
Single loop systems must keep 6-10 feet of distance between the wires as well.
The dogtra e-Fence system includes 500 feet of boundary wire and 50 training flags. Additional flags and wiring can be purchased. Contact us for more information.
The figures above are indicated for a rectangular layout. Actual flag/wire requirements may vary depending on the layout you've chosen.
Free Shipping is based on locations within the continental US only.
NOTE: Reviews may require prior approval before they will be displayed