The Dogtra 2700T&B Remote Dog Training Ecollar (Low to high power)
The Dogtra 2700T&B e-collar is specifically designed for upland hunting, giving you the control and locate-ability on long range bird dogs with its 1-mile range.
The 2700T&B gives you the ability to track your dog with three beeper modes: Point-Only, Run/Point, and Locate. Equipped with the new Accelerometer sensor, the 2700T&B gives you the enhanced ability to accurately track, detect, and monitor your dog. The 2700T&B comes with 127 Nick/Constant stimulation levels for accurate control, the new HPP (High Performance Pager) vibration system, and Enhanced Contact Points.
The 2700T&B also offers a unique single-body, downward facing beeper horn that is built into the receiver to eliminate the bulkiness and risk of catching on obstacles, like fences, when in the field. The 2700 T&B... compact size, power and advanced beeper technology make this the Worlds Finest Training & Beeper Collar.
The 2700T&B is also available in the 2-dog system, the 2702T&B.
Download Owner's Manual (.pdf)
- Rheostat/Volume Dial with precise stimulation Levels 0-127
- LCD screen showing level of stimulation and battery status
- Unique single-body downward facing beeper horn
- Three training modes: Momentary Nick, Constant Stimulation, and Non-Stimulating High Power Pager Vibration
- Adjustable High/Low Tone Beeper
- Beeper Modes: Run and Point, Point Only and Locate
- 2-hour rapid charge Lithium Polymer batteries
- Fully waterproof collar/receiver and transmitter
- Low to High Power Stimulation for training even the most sensitive of dogs
- Also available in 2-dog unit : 2702T&B
- Receiver (two collar/receivers for dogtra two-dog models)
- Lithium Polymer Battery charger and splitter cable
- Test light
- Owner's manual
Free Shipping is based on locations within the continental US. Shipping outside of the Continental US will be extra.
by Customer on 01/05/2020
Very effective training tool. It has been a great aid to help with the next step of training our pup. Did our best to follow the training guidelines set forth by Dogtra. Would recommend to a friend.