- Customers Also Purchased
NEW Euro Ball Design! Revolutionary Magnet Ball Reward System (color may vary)
Balls are excellent reward toys, but they can be difficult to carry. Imagine not having to hold the ball or stuff it in your pocket. The hands free Magnet Ball reward system allows you to put the ball anywhere on your body and grab it to present a quick reward. This ball is not designed for vigorous chewing and tugging. Make sure to read the Important Safety Information before purchasing.
The Magnet Ball Reward System comes with a durable rubber ball with rope handle and one set of encased magnets. Here's how it works:
1. Choose a location for the Magnet Ball, the middle of your back for example.
2. Place one of the encased magnets under your clothing at that location and the other encased magnet in the same location on the outside of your clothing. The encased magnet marks the location for your ball.
3. Take your magnet ball and simply place it over the encased magnet on the outside of your clothing.
It's that easy! Now you can begin training and just reach up and grab the ball to present a quick reward without the delay or hassle of having to pull it out of your pocket! The ability to instantly present the reward ensures perfect timing when marking good behavior.
Magnet Ball System Includes:
- One magnet ball with rope handle
- One set of encased magnets
Important Safety Warning! Read Before You Order and Use the Magnet Balls
Disclaimer: Magnet Balls contain very strong magnets. All K-9 Inc neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use of Magnet Balls or magnets. With your purchase, the buyer confirms that you have read and understood the following warnings, the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages.
Magnet Balls contain very strong magnets. Handling them with care is necessary to prevent personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages.
- 1. The strong magnetic fields of magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs. Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to "Test Mode" in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
- 2. Magnet Balls are interactive toys, they are not chew toys. Do not allow your dog to chew on the Magnet Balls. Check your ball often for damage of any kind. If the ball is damaged, stop using it immediately.
- 3. Children should not be allowed to handle magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard to people and pets and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
These are not intended to be chew toys. They are fun, interactive training aids. Do not allow your dog to chew on the toy or keep it after the interaction has finished.
We also carry the Euro Ball With Rope Handle and the Euro Magnet Ball (Ball Only).
NOTE: Reviews may require prior approval before they will be displayed