- Customers Also Purchased
NEW! Revolutionary Magnet Dog Tug Toy Reward System
Magnet Tug Replacement Tug. This is the tug only, it does not include the body magnets.
Redline K9 Magnet Tug. Tugs are excellent reward toys, but they can be difficult to carry. Imagine not having to hold the tug or stuff it in your pocket. The hands free Magnet Tug reward system allows you to put the tug anywhere on your body and grab it to present a quick reward. Make sure to read the Important Redline K9 Magnet Tug Safety Information before purchasing.
One Magnet Tug. Here's how it works:
1. Choose a location for the Magnet Tug, your left shoulder for example.
2. Place one of the encased magnets under your clothing at that location and the other encased magnet in the same location on the outside of your clothing. The encased magnet marks the location for your tug.
3. Take your magnet tug and simply place it over the encased magnet on the outside of your clothing.
It's that easy! Now you can begin training and just reach up and grab the tug to present a quick reward without the delay or hassle of having to pull it out of your pocket! The ability to instantly present the reward ensures perfect timing when marking good behavior.
Important Safety Warning! Read Before You Order and Use the Magnet Tugs
Disclaimer: Magnet Tugs contain very strong magnets. All K-9 Inc neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use of Magnet Tugs or magnets. With your purchase, the buyer confirms that you have read and understood the following warnings, the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries , property damages and magnet damages. The buyer must agree with the terms before purchase.
Magnet Tugs contain very strong magnets. Handling them with care is necessary to prevent personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages.
- 1. The strong magnetic fields of magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs. Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to "Test Mode" in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
- 2. Tug Toys are interactive toys, they are not chew toys. Do not allow your dog to chew on tug toys. Check your tug often for rips, holes or damage of any kind. If the tug is damaged, stop using the tug immediately.
- 3. Children should not be allowed to handle magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard to people and pets and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
Tug dimensions DO NOT include handles.
Tugs are not chew toys, they are interactive training aids. Tug toys are excellent for a rewarding game of tug. Do not allow your dog to chew on the tug or keep the tug after the interaction has finished.